Is Your Marketing Strategy Missing A Key Component?
Most marketing plans are.
A competitive marketing analysis looks at how your competition markets themselves. How do they communicate about their offering and the problem they solve? What’s their unique value proposition?
- 74% of marketing professionals affirmed competitive analysis to be "important or very important"
- Only four out of ten (43%) feel good about it
- And only 40% of marketers are integrating competitive analysis insight into strategy.
Our updated template and how-to guide can help. Fill out this form to download your tools.
Our updated template and how-to guide enable you to:
- Determine which comparison factors carry the most analysis weight.
- Use the right tools to find critical data.
- Efficiently compare apples to apples.
- Understand your own marketspace as you learn about theirs.
- Figure out where your strengths — and theirs — shine.
Fill out the form to the right to get started.